Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
lol..McTom was shyt against Villa and City. No word about him getting dropped.
It’s a very foreign United fan/London Red type thing to have an agenda against our british players, it’s boring.:hhh:

It’s what the club is built on, if you want nothing but shiny foreign players go support PSG or fire up fifa career mode breh.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
It’s a very foreign United fan/London Red type thing to have an agenda against our british players, it’s boring.:hhh:

It’s what the club is built on, if you want nothing but shiny foreign players go support PSG or fire up fifa career mode breh.

What? :mjtf: I like McTom and there's nothing better than having youth team players making the bulk of the squad. That's one of the things I've always loved about united and why I wouldn't hear a bad word said about Rashford the legend. But lets keep the same energy when players have poor games. Thats all.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
What? :mjtf: I like McTom and there's nothing better than having youth team players making the bulk of the squad. That's one of the things I've always loved about united and why I wouldn't hear a bad word said about Rashford the legend. But lets keep the same energy when players have poor games. Thats all.
Bro i’ll happily tell you when one of them has a shyt game.:yeshrug:

I’m sounding off on the wrong target here in you then obviously.:ehh:

Just really starting to piss me off these online United fans who have never even set foot in the UK never mind Old Trafford with their ‘omg ole oUt bReXiT fc!’. Lads from mumbai with ‘PogbaFc’ as their twitter handle.:mjgrin:

My favourite current United players are foreign players but those people who don’t understand that we need both:scust: