Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps

They could've done this in the summer but they thought boy genius could fix everything.

Mustafi and Chambers were injured, Ozil had a baby so the summer was tough to move them out but all the rest could've been moved on.

I think they will sign Buendia or Brandt. The most open Premier League in 5 years and these idiots wasted half of it.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could've done this in the summer but they thought boy genius could fix everything.

Mustafi and Chambers were injured, Ozil had a baby so the summer was tough to move them out but all the rest could've been moved on.

I think they will sign Buendia or Brandt. The most open Premier League in 5 years and these idiots wasted half of it.

Stop it, they tried to do just that during the summer.

Don't become one off these fans.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Stop it, they tried to do just that during the summer.

Don't become one off these fans.

They offered Mustafi a contract extension in October/November.
Sokratis was looking to leave and they wanted a fee when no one would pay it.
Saliba could've been sent out on loan months ago.
Kola doesn't want to be in London, his family left England after the Ozil bike attack incident.

These dudes don't deserve passes when they play us for fools and then smear players.

----------

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I put out a hot take here and come and see the brethren taking shots left and right
:gucci:

tenor.gif