Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He scores, he assists, he beats his man more often than not almost glides past them effortlessly.
Always looks like something will happen when he is on the ball.

Honestly I don't know what is not to like about the kid.
When he came up a few ago he looked completely out of his depth in the PL.
Went down and learnt what it takes to play at this level and now he is flying.

I see you hyping Diaby and Wilshere in here, when he has already in a short period of time shown to be more productive than both.:yeshrug:

He got MotM vs Liverpool in FA Cup semis.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don’t get the jack grealish infatuation tbh. He’s a very English player :yeshrug:

What does a very English player mean. You mean as in overhyped? Because the one thing he is, isn't a very English player at all, not recent history. You would have to back to the 90's to find a player of his ilk. Gazza or Steve McManaman. A dribbler and passer.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That’s a disrespect to the young Wilshere that shytted on Barca.

That’s a decent shout. I would say he’s Gazza light. But not the player y’all been saying on here. I don’t see it.

What do you see about Grealish then? Do you like Eze?

Or is this Coli Babble? Like you say he's overrated or not all that and but then give us nothing as to what you see wrong with his game.

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
That’s a disrespect to the young Wilshere that shytted on Barca.

That’s a decent shout. I would say he’s Gazza light. But not the player y’all been saying on here. I don’t see it.

These English dudes stay overhyping this cac

The way he is talked about you would think he is the second coming of Zinedine Zidane. When you watch him he doesn't jump off the screen like that. He's a good player that's all

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
These English dudes stay overhyping this cac

The way he is talked about you would think he is the second coming of Zinedine Zidane. When you watch him he doesn't jump off the screen like that. He's a good player that's all

Is it because he's white?

He gets overhyped because England haven't had a playmaker like him for over 20 years. Gerrard and Lampard are your classical English b2b players. Scholes was a passer, Joe Cole lol? Who else that has played for England since 2000 does what Grealish can do? Wheelchair is out of football and he never learnt how to release the ball quicker that's why he got all those ankle injuries. Who else you got Barkley lol? Braindead! Alli is an off the ball player who can link up play.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Let’s just keep it simple, if you don’t rate Grealish/think he’s an ‘overhyped english player’ you’re a certified clown who shouldn’t be talking about this game of ours.:yeshrug:
Man in here will jump to the defence of an inferior player in Pulisic but Grealish gets the fraud treatment.:dead:

I’ve been on Grealish hype train for a while now. Was desperate for him at United in the summer before he signed a new contract. I really thought it was nailed on in early summer:mjcry:

Biggest compliment i can pay him is he’s a nightmare playing against your team.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let’s just keep it simple, if you don’t rate Grealish/think he’s an ‘overhyped english player’ you’re a certified clown who shouldn’t be talking about this game of ours.:yeshrug:
Man in here will jump to the defence of an inferior player in Pulisic but Grealish gets the fraud treatment.:dead:

I’ve been on Grealish hype train for a while now. Was desperate for him at United in the summer before he signed a new contract. I really thought it was nailed on in early summer:mjcry:

Biggest compliment i can pay him is he’s a nightmare playing against your team.

Shout out to Pulisic for taking over Willian's role as the non-scoring, non-assisting winger.

1 goal and 0 assists in 10 league games.

All vibes, no actual end product or purpose. The winger version of Kovacic.