Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
She's right tho. You don't have to know anything about Bielsa prior to Leeds, but going off the previous campaign, that backs up her point, they ran out of steam. Now adding what people know about Bielsa's Athletic Bilbao team, gives what she said even more merit.

Typically the old dinosaur mentality got caught up in their feelings tho and went for her.

Got the brehs defending her.

More-so on the football twitter admins

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Got the brehs defending her.

More-so on the football twitter admins

Even Jeff Stelling was throwing shots at her last night. Now I like Jeff as a presenter, but there was no need for it. He basically rattled off that they had won all of their last 5 prior to the initial lockdown. Which wasn't really the point she was making.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Only if he's switched on. He makes some :dahell: decisions. I remember a game vs Brighton, where he kept on coming over to Lindelofs side of the defence to head the ball and leave crazy space behind him and Lindelof wasn't even out of position so it made no sense.

He definitely needs a organiser beside him tho.
A lot of our fans know this about Eric but the Maguire agenda is real. Anything to throw shade on him. Both were v good last night when called upon.

I understand what James and mctominay represents. They are academy products. They are there bc they are decent squad players and it gives the academy players some ting to work against.
James isn’t an academy product.

And McTominay is a great squad player, missed his and Fred’s energy last night.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Manyooo are really in 2nd place after the shytstorm season they've had :mjlol:

Big club DNA is real :francis:
Bruno being crucial and rashford having a solid 23 G/A in 21 matches despite missing some important shots