Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
So sick and tired of seeing that fat fukk in the lineup. Slow, can't cross, poor positioning defensively:hhh:

Ole really romanticizes these mediocre bums like Shaw, James, and McTominay. :snoop:
At least Shaw can pass the damn ball. That retard on the other side cant even call himself a footballer. Id rather we play Tunzebe than awb.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
At least Shaw can pass the damn ball. That retard on the other side cant even call himself a footballer. Id rather we play Tunzebe than awb.

Wan Bissaka used to play as a winger for Crystal Palace until they told him to be a fullback.

Breh dribbles like he wearing shoes on the wrong foot.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So sick and tired of seeing that fat fukk in the lineup. Slow, can't cross, poor positioning defensively:hhh:

Ole really romanticizes these mediocre bums like Shaw, James, and McTominay. :snoop:
I understand what James and mctominay represents. They are academy products. They are there bc they are decent squad players and it gives the academy players some ting to work against.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I understand what James and mctominay represents. They are academy products. They are there bc they are decent squad players and it gives the academy players some ting to work against.

Pogba was an academy product too :ehh:

What we saying for Utd if Bruno gets injured :patrice:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
tenor.gif

top 4 in reach

#ArtetaIn :blessed:

Always a few of those poor performance/game but scrape through 1-0 type wins on the way to the title.

All going to plan.:mjlit:

#OleIn

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Dude's offensive game is trash. I saw one sequence today where he passes the ball to Greenwood and then runs inwards instead of overlapping. Good one on one defender though but I have noticed at times that his defensive positioning can be suspect, the Leipzig game especially.

I can appreciate the passion and fighting spirit McTominay brings but I'm not all that impressed by his skill level. I'll never be a fan of Dan James, he just doesn't think fast enough for premier league football, seen way too many bad decisions in the final 3rd.
Not just Ole:mjpls:

I've noticed alot of slick :mjpls: comments from some of these UK football pundits.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dude's offensive game is trash. I saw one sequence today where he passes the ball to Greenwood and then runs inwards instead of overlapping. Good one on one defender though but I have noticed at times that his defensive positioning can be suspect, the Leipzig game especially.

I can appreciate the passion and fighting spirit McTominay brings but I'm not all that impressed by his skill level. I'll never be a fan of Dan James, he just doesn't think fast enough for premier league football, seen way too many bad decisions in the final 3rd.

I've noticed alot of slick :mjpls: comments from some of these UK football pundits.
It was the same with cleverly, lingaard, januzaj, Neville brothers, welbeck...list goes on

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

She's right tho. You don't have to know anything about Bielsa prior to Leeds, but going off the previous campaign, that backs up her point, they ran out of steam. Now adding what people know about Bielsa's Athletic Bilbao team, gives what she said even more merit.

Typically the old dinosaur mentality got caught up in their feelings tho and went for her.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hope Eric bailly can stay healthy. He's clearly the best CB on the squad.

Only if he's switched on. He makes some :dahell: decisions. I remember a game vs Brighton, where he kept on coming over to Lindelofs side of the defence to head the ball and leave crazy space behind him and Lindelof wasn't even out of position so it made no sense.

He definitely needs a organiser beside him tho.