Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How many chances has Arsenal created this year ? Could that be the reason for aubemayang not scoring a lot so far?
Part of our problem has been runners off the ball and passing. Willian and Pepe don't offer that very well. I think the introduction of Willian has probably messed up our attack the most. Witht he youngins, there's running off the ball and link up play. There's space in between defenders where our attacking players are getting into. I don't know if instructions have changed, but you can see we're moving the ball quicker from the back. Xhaka's not unnecessarily passing the ball backwards.

I think now with Tierney and Bellerin back and us switching to a back 4 instead of 5, we can have Saka play on the opposite side of the pitch from Auba, though we might start seeing more Martinelli, as he deserves some runs.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Adama Traore should be playing for a top 4 team. shyt United need a wide forward/wing player right now :patrice:

you must be basing that on last year cuzz he's been thrash and probably one most overrated players in the PL, Strength and speed only get u so far:yeshrug:

last goal was what a year ago:mjlol: cant cross, cant score, bad decisions

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 wins in a row, im happy.

Liked Mari today, kept his concentration throughout the game

Still wanna see AMN in the middle

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
am slowly buying in on fernandes., sadly martial and rashford gonna have to show me for an entire season to convince me of the hype:yeshrug:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I still can't believe they gave him a 3 year extension after he stringed 3 good matches in a row :snoop:
Him and Maguire take too many touches on the ball, add Pogba to the mix. :francis:

This static football suit Wolves just fine, who keep their shape.

Gonna end in another 0-0 and this might shut the other Utd fans up about some damn title charge. :aicmon: