Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
With Auba out left, he's forced to come back and help. When he's at the 9, he's to much of a goal scorer. Lacazette, fo the personell we have in midfield, works back naturally, which is what is needed

Laca plays almost as a False 9 sometimes which works when you have blistering wingers like Saka and Auba. I think we would see alot more from Auba with a true #10. He's not really that great in the air, so you gotta give him the ball to feet or put it over him and let him run on to it. There's no players in the side right now with that sort of skill set.....besides Ozil..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
just a matter of time lads
till all is right again :noah:
Vieira_lifts_trophy.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
How many chances has Arsenal created this year ? Could that be the reason for aubemayang not scoring a lot so far?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
just a big drogba and essien fan and always will be
when i went to stamford bridge for the stadium tour last year i wore my arsenal scarf
so you like me, started off as an Arsenal fan in the early 00s until Mourinho and all the africans came to Stam bridge. Now that Hazard has left, I'm a fee agent :blessed:

I'll occasionally root for Barca for 15% of the games Dembele plays :unimpressed:

edit: I'm fukking :dead: @ you changing your s/n to that

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so you like me, started off as an Arsenal fan in the early 00s until Mourinho and all the africans came to Stam bridge. Now that Hazard has left, I'm a fee agent :blessed:

I'll occasionally root for Barca for 15% of the games Dembele plays :unimpressed:

:dead:

Looking at this Chelsea squad now there's zero appeal for international fans.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

edit: I'm fukking :dead: @ you changing your s/n to that
fukk barca

man utd 2-1 today

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arteta finally starts choosing balanced lineups and points starts coming in

mK-LNoUNcgDROdthrfjCzW6AM1wt7NAirFCtsOUj5aSUB1v3tLmY8XCzhR6Yo7G0r3gT6RlX

Aubameyang had a shocker but he had chances which is an improvement on our end. The midfield had no link with them Willian as a winger, Lacazette as a 10 line ups.

Protect Saka because Arteta treating him like a Toyota Hilux.