Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Any of y'all heard any rumors going around the season will be paused after today?

Seems obvious. The talk has been on all week due to rising number of new cases in the league.

Problem for the league is if Europe doesnt stop as well. The fixture congestion will be ridiculous.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying this for a while but..

Arsenal look way worse with Auba as a 9. Laca tracks back and facilitates his wingers. This was integral to why Tierney and Martinelli got so forward against Chelsea. If you don't have the players to put a through ball in to him at pace (which Arsenal don't) then he's just stranded.

This team needs a real CAM and BAAAAAAAAD.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
West Brom are getting torn apart.

tJ602QA.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
With this arsenal game, noone is in those intricate spaces in the final third. like, I'm seeing four brighton players spaced out, and noone is attacking the space between them.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
arsenal really gonna fukk my money up again. all i need is a tie or win
jesus
these nikkas look like absolute shyt...especially auba

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I've been saying this for a while but..

Arsenal look way worse with Auba as a 9. Laca tracks back and facilitates his wingers. This was integral to why Tierney and Martinelli got so forward against Chelsea. If you don't have the players to put a through ball in to him at pace (which Arsenal don't) then he's just stranded.

This team needs a real CAM and BAAAAAAAAD.
Jesse-Lingard-Manchester-United-3.jpg