Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m a huge fan of Lampard as a player but as a manager, I just don’t think he’s cut out for Chelsea at this point in time. Promoted way too quickly when he should’ve learnt a bit more at other clubs.

Tuchel for me right now seems perfect. I say we should go for him

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I’m a huge fan of Lampard as a player but as a manager, I just don’t think he’s cut out for Chelsea at this point in time. Promoted way too quickly when he should’ve learnt a bit more at other clubs.

Tuchel for me right now seems perfect. I say we should go for him

I'm not sure about Tuchel myself. What exactly is he known for?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure about Tuchel myself. What exactly is he known for?
He did a great job at Dortmund and PSG(took them to the final of the champions league). Great tactician and as a German, will do well with Chelsea’s German players. He’s a much better manager than Frank Lampard.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another thing as well, this Chelsea team should be up there at the top with the quality we have and the poor state of the league. Outside of Liverpool and Man City, who aren’t even playing that well, there’s no way this Chelsea team should be 7th or 8th.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I love how the dailymail is been sensationalist, talking about the carnage because of the new cases in the epl, like really:comeon:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing as well, this Chelsea team should be up there at the top with the quality we have and the poor state of the league. Outside of Liverpool and Man City, who aren’t even playing that well, there’s no way this Chelsea team should be 7th or 8th.

Its 15 games, you like 3 points from 2nd. Fukking relax, this is getting out of hand.

I'm tired of you fans

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its 15 games, you like 3 points from 2nd. Fukking relax, this is getting out of hand.

I'm tired of you fans

16 games which is nearly half the season, breh. That's a good enough sample size.

We are worse off than at the same point last season despite spending more than £200m.

No clear signs of improvement, no developing style or patterns of play and shyt game management which was an issue last season.

Why should the club wait until they have an outside chance of finishing top 4 before making a change?

He is a bum manager that fluked top 4 last year and that seems to be the only thing keeping him in the job.