Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm pretty sure we're beating Chelsea next Saturday. I was pretty confident going into Old Trafford. We match up well against Chelsea and United (not so much Liverpool, Spurs, and Wolves)

breh more than likely auba doesn't play next week

arsenal has 4 goals in the past 10 premier league game
and auba has 2 of them

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
happy for milan,looking decent without zlatan

when it comes to spurs vs leiscester, what happens when twon counterattacking teams play?:francis::hhh:

hope am wrong, i really do

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: much as I hate chelsea, just no.

Every match with Chelsea has been close.

Arsenal came from 1 down against Chelsea with 10 men in January. Arteta would be undefeated against Lampard if Leno wasn’t an idiot. FA Cup final, Chelsea were largely figured out after 10 minutes.

Both managers do stupid things and at least Chelsea will have more of the ball which suits Arsenal more.

This is a different situation tho, this team needs a clear out. And for how Arsenal is currently set up. He does need to have a big say on who they bring on.

you lose any say to pick players when you make Willian the central piece of your project.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was watching some of the concacaf champions league game between LAFC and Club America. What an absolute shyt show. Every 5 mins players were rolling around. But in the end America got what they deserved. Unwatchable shyt.