Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Didn't read that thread but Camp Lo was always a pretty big give away.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
A6anbfVCMAE1Kro.jpg

A6avokKCYAE_7co.jpg

media

:ohhh: that should stop those gangs and kids from jumping over the turnstiles at least. I watched The Warriors the other day.

proxy.jpg

:russ:

A6au_lCCcAAIAZA.jpg

Good tip.

proxy.jpg

HAHA WHAT A MORON!

A6bRVM8CIAAqVsY.jpg

Bodegas :bow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good on Chelsea fighting racist language a year after. Especially after their fans booed Rio Ferdinand today. :salute:

Better late than never init.

MARK CLATTENBURG was last night fighting to save his career as Chelsea players prepared to back John Obi Mikel’s extraordinary allegation that the official racially abused him.

Clattenburg was also last night facing a possible police investigation as the Society of Black Lawyers demanded a probe into whether a criminal offence had been committed.

Wig wearing twat done goofed :umad:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
If all the allegations of him saying stuff are false, then why not?

He basically made one very arguable mistake. The Torres sending off, but he should have been sent off earlier so what's the problem?

We can talk about how the like of Ramires should have been off for persistent fouling but i'm a fair man and would never do that.

He can't be blamed for the offside.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
If all the allegations of him saying stuff are false, then why not?

He basically made one very arguable mistake. The Torres sending off, but he should have been sent off earlier so what's the problem?

We can talk about how the like of Ramires should have been off for persistent fouling but i'm a fair man and would never do that.

He can't be blamed for the offside.

Ivanovic barely touched Ashley Young too. I mean if he gave Torres a yellow of trying to deceive the referee(Evans did foul torres), shouldn't he have also gave Young a Yellow too? i just think big games should be ref'd by the best referees.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Clattenberg guaranteed himself more United matches in the future with his performance on Sunday.

The premier league is so rigged. :childplease:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It's funny really as for years clattenburg has been seen by united fans as anti-united. :laugh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Outside the racism thing I think he got the Torres call right and the offside isn't his decision really, that's completely on the lino.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

It is unclear whether the steward was hurt as a result of a missile, with Chelsea quickly releasing a statement which played down the incident and claimed that he "slipped and fell".

The club opened an investigation on Sunday, with a spokesman saying: "We are investigating all the incidents around that time.

"My information so far is that he slipped and fell, may have hurt his knee, and was being treated by the side of the pitch."
Slipped and fell :skip:

Stay classy Chelsea.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
All bias aside the Torres sending off looked legit cuz it looked like Torres did a diving pirouette into the grown. The Hernandez goal was too quick to call. These slow-motion and stop frame instant replays are skewing the difficulties of making the calls. :pacspit: Eric Wynalda

The hate for United is strong :ohlawd: