Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
How come so many black English footballers always on that :mjpls:?

Seen Leon Knight say something funny about the woman Grealish got snapped with. Talking about her feet. Won’t link it but Duke is funny.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Copa Libertadores knock out action :myman:

I'm coming down with a mysterious illness tomorrow at work, gonna skip out early and watch River :myman:

@THEREALBRAND how you like Santos chances? :myman:

edit: Inter gave away that PK shootout to Boca :hhh:

I’d be a lot more confident if we didn’t get screwed by VAR last night. To go from having a win to giving up a game tying PK in the final 2 minutes of stoppage time was devastating. I don’t know how the team is going to bounce back from that.

We played nearly a perfect game, Cuca couldn’t have drawn it up any better. Even if we get passed Grêmio I don’t think we have the depth to make a deep run.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Man u chose to pay that. They also chose to re sign Phil Jones and Magic but you ain't watching their pockets. bytch shyt for real

Who's magic? Even pogba would be offended seeing you compare him to Phil Jones lol :hhh:

Are you implying he has met expectations? Because I dont think he has. Not entire his fault but he definitely shares a lot of blame in that.

Nah of course not

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Pogba wasn't set up to succeed at United. Player like him have all the tools but football isn't building teams around people like him anymore. Only DeBruyne gets that kind of set up.

Plus the team was never balanced and that midfield was dog shyt. Someone like Bruno is easier to fit in but the ceiling is lower imo.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Pogba's best period was when Matic and Herrera did the dirty work, while Pogba was higher up the pitch.

Ole got scared and put him in a double pivot.

Expect him to excel with Lingard, Perriera, Fellaini and McTominay brehs.

And Pogba doesn't help himself either, I ain't one of them guys that think Paul can do no wrong but :manny:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Grealish trying to usher in the age of black wags and side tings, is he cookout worthy
full