Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
What is Junior, Asuncion, Santiago, and Libertad?
Sounds boring
I guess that what advertising and marketing is for

:yeshrug:

:laff: + rep to all

getting what i have to do done early today, 4 hours of football-y copa libertadores goodness

to the people fretting about england - club form DOES NOT EQUAL international form. usa been overachieving for years off a bunch of substitutes and off-form players. means nothing

KOTK

Pro
Daps
what a useless player for England:pachaha:

Does Lampard get criticized more than Gerrard? Lampard has always been the better performer to me for England.
dunno, i stray from the press, but people aren't as up in arms about thisguy being captain as they ought to be.

lamps and carrick shielding defense
walcott rooney young
welbeck

is the best we can do imo

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Its obvious Gerrard is the better player and captain when compared to Lampard, its just that at Chelsea, Lampard has better players around him. While Gerrard has to do double the work because of the Spearings and Hendersons around him, hes been subdued to playing dm/cm/am trying to makeup for the inferiority at his side You mates should be proud to have such a loyal ambassador of the game serve the nation.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
tbf my ignore list now is probably who dalglish would've signed this summer if he didn't get stopped.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
England 1-1 USA

12th June, 2010

World Cup; Royal Bafokeng Stadium

With John Terry stripped of the England captaincy, defender Rio Ferdinand got the chance to lead his country in South Africa. However, injury led to the Manchester United centre back missing out, and Gerrard got the armband for the big stage.

He instantly showed why he was the right choice, scoring after four minutes on a night to forget for Robert Green, whose howler allowed the underdogs to claim a surprise point.

Whilst the trip ultimately proved to be a failure for the Three Lions, individually it was Gerrard who stood out as England’s best player, and he now gets another chance at a major tournament.
:wtf: he put in one of the most inept performances ive ever seen from a world cup finals midfielder

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
England MOTM that game was Heskey, I was terrified every time he touched the ball.

And no I'm not an English c*nt so that is not a joke!

Anyone see the Dictator yet? I wanted to go today/tomorrow but fukk brehs, I don't wanna miss Copa Lib.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Tough game today against Libertad in Asunción. Hopefully we score 1 or 2 goals so we can have a manageable result for the 2nd leg here in Santiago.

It seems Junior wont play though :sadbron:

Ya dont seem to miss him now, but how did La U cope after we bought Montillo from you?

getting what i have to do done early today, 4 hours of football-y copa libertadores goodness

Vascú and Cúrinthia should be promising

concise

Veteran
Daps
yo Holli

what happened to that youth camp that Vasco was running?
heard of it?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
yo Holli

what happened to that youth camp that Vasco was running?
heard of it?

It died down after Vascos good run in Libertadores..did a quick search on it and didnt see anything different than what was originally posted, local Serie A club and city rivals Atletico MG also had a court order to arrest based on slave like conditions in their training facility...ill try to keep you posted

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Too many mistakes. Libertad is playing very smart football.

Hopefully we can tie this shyt or pull off a 1-2 score.

Ya dont seem to miss him now, but how did La U cope after we bought Montillo from you?

Had a horrible 2nd semester in 2010 after Montillo left. The team didn't recover from his departure and the Libertadores semis loss to Chivas and played like shyt for the rest of the year.

Pelusso had to go after that and we signed Sampaoli. Diaz and Aranguiz are key in his system and are what Montillo once was for us (it took 4 months and an historic comeback in Apertura's 11' Final before everything started to click though).