Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Yeah, it's the matches and the travel to home countries where footballers can be exposed to superspreader events like a wedding. It's hard to blame Mo for attending his brother's wedding; I know cats like his brother that ain't taking this pandemic serious.

EDIT: Yup a lot of unseriousness and don't know no better going on here.

:mjlol:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, it's the matches and the travel to home countries where footballers can be exposed to superspreader events like a wedding. It's hard to blame Mo for attending his brother's wedding; I know cats like his brother that ain't taking this pandemic serious.

EDIT: Yup a lot of unseriousness and don't know no better going on here. I'm not even mad, just disappointed.

:snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

EDIT: Yup a lot of unseriousness and don't know no better going on here. I'm not even mad, just disappointed.

He has been fined for that shyt. And put the money on the central defender winter window fund.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:manny: Every player going back to qualifiers in Africa gonna be in a setting where no one is checking for pandemic/zero distancing etc

He will be aight, he isnt showing symptoms according to their FA.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps

No big deal they got Milner

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Big Vic is hurt badly. :mjcry:
Why didn't de Laurentiis stop him :damn:

EmuOWPrXUAIuS2m