Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape and false imprisonment
  • An unnamed Premier League player has been arrested on suspicion of rape
  • Police issued a statement to Sportsmail on Thursday on the alleged incident
  • The player has been released under investigation and pending further enquiries

A Premier League footballer has been arrested on suspicion of false imprisonment and rape.
Sportsmail is aware of the player’s identity but is unable to reveal it for legal reasons.

The incident is alleged to have taken place at his home last month.
The player was arrested there on Wednesday morning before being released as the police investigation continues.

Police issued a statement to Sportsmail on Thursday confirming the age of the suspect, and that officers had executed a warrant at the address and arrested a man ‘on suspicion of rape and false imprisonment’.
The statement added: ‘He has since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.’

Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape and false imprisonment | Daily Mail Online

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape and false imprisonment
  • An unnamed Premier League player has been arrested on suspicion of rape
  • Police issued a statement to Sportsmail on Thursday on the alleged incident
  • The player has been released under investigation and pending further enquiries

A Premier League footballer has been arrested on suspicion of false imprisonment and rape.
Sportsmail is aware of the player’s identity but is unable to reveal it for legal reasons.

The incident is alleged to have taken place at his home last month.
The player was arrested there on Wednesday morning before being released as the police investigation continues.

Police issued a statement to Sportsmail on Thursday confirming the age of the suspect, and that officers had executed a warrant at the address and arrested a man ‘on suspicion of rape and false imprisonment’.
The statement added: ‘He has since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.’

Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape and false imprisonment | Daily Mail Online
Whodunit

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

EmpwekOW4AAgbUV

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
John Barnes believes Jurgen Klopp would have been SACKED in his first two years 'if he was black' | Daily Mail Online

Hey this nikka john barnes is crazy..:gucci: when real racism happens he keeps tap dancing but then he just makes up some crazy stuff, talking if klopp was black he would have been fired the first 2 years because of the underwhelming trophies

Dude lost 2 finals 1st year tried going the cheap route buying klavan,and matip. Still kept faith in karius and minoglet.

Got to Cl final the 3rd...with a pretty weak side , goalkeeper he brought for cheap backfired . So had to spend big on a proper keeper and won it the next....like there has been improvement every year......

I guaranteed u no europa league final with rodgers,no cl final with rodgers who would kept buying duds if he had the money:scust:

Just:mindblown: barnes has seeing some sh** but brotha come on..he's acting like klopp inhereted 2011 barcelona side :pachaha:

shyt had he inheredited the post ferguson side he would have done something with em the firsr 2 years guaranteed. That team superior to the crap he got in 2016-2017

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
John Barnes believes Jurgen Klopp would have been SACKED in his first two years 'if he was black' | Daily Mail Online

Hey this nikka john barnes is crazy..:gucci: when real racism happens he keeps tap dancing but then he just makes up some crazy stuff, talking if klopp was black he would have been fired the first 2 years because of the underwhelming trophies

Dude lost 2 finals 1st year tried going the cheap route buying klavan,and matip. Still kept faith in karius and minoglet.

Got to Cl final the 3rd...with a pretty weak side , goalkeeper he brought for cheap backfired . So had to spend big on a proper keeper and won it the next....like there has been improvement every year......

I guaranteed u no europa league final with rodgers,no cl final with rodgers who would kept buying duds if he had the money:scust:

Just:mindblown: barnes has seeing some sh** but brotha come on..he's acting like klopp inhereted 2011 barcelona side :pachaha:

shyt had he inheredited the post ferguson side he would have done something with em the firsr 2 years guaranteed. That team superior to the crap he got in 2016-2017

And he would of complained about Liverpool not giving a world class manager/coach more time, if they sacked him.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Apparently he got it at his brother's wedding earlier this week.

Yeah, it's the matches and the travel to home countries where footballers can be exposed to superspreader events like a wedding. It's hard to blame Mo for attending his brother's wedding; I know cats like his brother that ain't taking this pandemic serious.

EDIT: Yup a lot of unseriousness and don't know no better going on here. I'm not even mad, just disappointed.

Last edited: