Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
we never got any ridiculous weather or disasters in the DC area until the last few years.

Then last year we get hit with an Earthquake and a hurricane.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm just glad I can watch Everton/Liverpool and Chelsea/MU tomorrow, it's got me legitimately excited :ahh:

And I've finished Being Liverpool, it's so syrupy sweet, it's like a 30% version of Hard Knocks or 24/7. More of a PR exercise than a proper behind the scenes. But the irrational emotional aspect of it still gets to me though :D

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I'm just glad I can watch Everton/Liverpool and Chelsea/MU tomorrow, it's got me legitimately excited :ahh:

And I've finished Being Liverpool, it's so syrupy sweet, it's like a 30% version of Hard Knocks or 24/7. More of a PR exercise than a proper behind the scenes. But the irrational emotional aspect of it still gets to me though :D

Watched the 1st episode, Henry gettin us that money :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
watching MOTD, :wow: @ the game Guzan had, ridiculous

and I watched most of Stoke/Sunderland thinking "damn there could be a lot of potential broken bones right now" and watching the highlights, I ended up being conservative.. and those were only the highlights :sadcam:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
watching MOTD, :wow: @ the game Guzan had, ridiculous

and I watched most of Stoke/Sunderland thinking "damn there could be a lot of potential broken bones right now" and watching the highlights, I ended up being conservative.. and those were only the highlights :sadcam:

Guzan have been impressive so far. Lambert made the good choice throwing Given in the bushes.

The Goalkeeping look promising with Guzan and Hamid. :obama:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I saw him in the UAE this summer. Brehs barely in shape, yet is demolishing the terrible league they have there :heh: He might be one of the best strikers to never get a crack at the Brazilian NT.

I wonder what a starting XI of best Brazilians to never get many callups to their NT would look like? Enlighten us Holli. Or is that beyond your 3 year frame of reference :skip:

:stopitslime: :usure:

I've been on these forums for a good 5 years now, that should tell you something

:ufdup:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Moyes got these dudes shook like lil bytches when they go up against Liverpool. Every time.

They got a better team, and better first 11 and they bytching up. Thats management

that one counts