Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm watching Being Liverpool wondering when Hillsborough will be mentioned, halfway through Ep 3 is the answer (of 6 total)

for some reason i remembered that keeper who laughed during the memorial and got in trouble for it. dude was like the 17th string keeper. my hypothesis was he was looking for a way out and found a good way to do it

Charles Itandje - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he got a quick move out to greece and even went to the greek cup final :yeshrug: so that ended up pretty good for him then

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
and I know my cable and power going out for a few days. Comcast goes out around here when the wind blows wrong. :sadcam:

*starts DLing movies for the inevitable*

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:dead: at the South Florida poster being Hurriane free. Sandy brought a cold front through so it's the best weather we've gotten all damn year. About to go to the outdoor halloween extravaganza downtown and bask in these half-naked girls

:whew:

We done dodged another one.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:dead: at the South Florida poster being Hurriane free. Sandy brought a cold front through so it's the best weather we've gotten all damn year. About to go to the outdoor halloween extravaganza downtown and bask in these half-naked girls

:whew:

We done dodged another one.

When is the last time South Flawda got hit?

Global warming :youngsabo::troll: Two "hurricanes" in two years for NY.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't remember the power being down for too long last year.

Anwyway, we can play the "how long our wireless internets last game" if the power goes out this week. :heh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Last year, Mayor Bloomberg didn't hesitate to shut down the buses and trains in anticipation of that storm. It's now Sunday morning and they haven't made the decision yet. Nor have they closed schools while other nearby districts already have.

Interesting.
gif.png