Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
We need him, 38M release clause. Breh burst through the midfield like nothing :russ:

Can’t do that in the Prem though, would leave Maguire exposed....but Tuanzebe could cover :wow:

If he goes to Liverpool...:snoop:
Tunzebe is made out of glass can't rely on him. Upamecano is good but the thing that annoyed me about him was that when he got out of position he took his sweet time getting back.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Laca has great work rate. I'm not worried about possession. We dont do anything with it.

I mean technically u dont play a possesion based game with arteta. U sit back as a team and stay compact, that is why u havent been losing to city or pool 4-0 as customary.:lolbron:

U really dont have the players for expansive football. The centerbacks are suspect, the midfielders are occasially creative aka ceballos sometimes he looks great other times ur scratching ur head. No great number 6 , partey is more box to box all around midfielder than a makele, casemiro type....

No creativity,suspect backline and in my opinion unbalanced midfield...arteta has no choice but to play like this:yeshrug:

Either get better players in those positions or stay watching ugly football..klopp was scoring for fub with pool the first 2 years but also conseding like crazy once he got a solid backline and fab it was over:wow: and now we added thiago at the 6 who is well suited for teams that like to park the bus:mjlit:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean technically u dont play a possesion based game with arteta. U sit back as a team and stay compact, that is why u havent been losing to city or pool 4-0 as customary.:lolbron:

U really dont have the players for expansive football. The centerbacks are suspect, the midfielders are occasially creative aka ceballos sometimes he looks great other times ur scratching ur head. No great number 6 , partey is more box to box all around midfielder than a makele, casemiro type....

No creativity,suspect backline and in my opinion unbalanced midfield...arteta has no choice but to play like this:yeshrug:

Either get better players in those positions or stay watching ugly football..klopp was scoring for fub with pool the first 2 years but also conseding like crazy once he got a solid backline and fab it was over:wow: and now we added thiago at the 6 who is well suited for teams that like to park the bus:mjlit:[/Qbuffoon.

He can play another way, we have players in the squad to play more expensive. We can literally play with Partey and AMN in the middle. Enough athleticism, mobility, technical skill, and defense abilities.

And please no team in League can defend this season. So he needs to loosen up.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

am sure u can play different up front u have some good players , but against good opposition u need to have a good midfield and a good backline. or maybe u arsenal fans are overhyping some of your players idk:yeshrug: ever thought of that, dont get mad at me:picard:

and this season nobody can defend true that but that is an aberration. when city won the league they had some individual issues but nowhere near as bad like today, when we won the league well u saw what happened, same thing with chelsea, u need a good defense to win anything specially a league. Leeds are great but they aint winning the league because that style of play is taxing on the players and u are going to concede a lot regardless of how good u are up front..

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The Americanisation of British politics & its discourse over the last 5+ years has been crazy to watch.

I knew it was game over last year when just before the election some cac at work who knows nothing about politics called Corbyn an IRA loving terrorist sympathiser :gucci: he literally couldn't name 5 MPs if you asked him but he knew how to regurgitate all the talking points from the right.

repped !!

It's also in mainland Europe too ..

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Dalot a goal and assist. :ehh:
6gvV.gif