Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
When you live and train like a professional for your whole career, it's easy to continue playing in your advanced years.

I don't question his ability even while pushing 40, but man that entire league hasn't been a defensive league in damn 15 years and it shows....... immobile flops everywhere he goes but comes back to italy and bang. it also shows in the CL results as well etc.... he's moving in slo mo yet it seems a step ahead of everyone in a so called top 5 league idk:francis: props to him though:ehh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't question his ability even while pushing 40, but man that entire league hasn't been a defensive league in damn 15 years and it shows....... immobile flops everywhere he goes but comes back to italy and bang. it also shows in the CL results as well etc.... he's moving in slo mo yet it seems a step ahead of everyone in a so called top 5 league idk:francis: props to him though:ehh:

When you have a high IQ and surrounded by young legs, you work smarter not harder. Only his athleticism declined not his brain.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
b245d7ae706416c010215a90ec3d2967.jpg

am still :patrice: on serie a but give props to the lion

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
All the propaganda used by the various sides we see today isn't new, the only thing new about it is the platforms availability and it has a further reach. Today's themes are really no different to what has already gone before. It's just recycled and given some fancy colour scheme and buzz word to companion it.

Check out the story about War of the Worlds radio broadcast in the late 1930's and the public reaction to it. And then think about it in relation to modern society.
Yeah i remember that war of the worlds radio broadcast caused major panic. Psychologically its easy to control a population through fear if you paint a vivid enough picture mentally.