Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I remember they came for Lewis Hamilton a few years ago because he said little boys shouldn't be wearing dresses :mjlol:

The kid was like 5 and it was his nephew, his tone made it seem like he was :troll:

Called him transphobic, homophobic, toxic musicality and all the buzzwords...

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:dead:
giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol: I’m crying

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I read Macrons comments and I wouldn't blame Pogba if he did. Especially when Islam is the 2nd biggest religion in France. Someone needs to check if he isn't related to the Le Pen's.

If the Paris suburbs were to united and have the Chechen's do security, shutdown tourist Paris like the farmers did, they wouldn't even know what to do. Not that I'm not advocating violence :hubie:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

And that's because he decided to live in Monaco. They don't have that smoke for people who purposely go to work in the Gulf or Asia for the same reasons. That tax free 2k a day danger money working in Iraq. But Lewis has changed, the tattoos and clothing he wears, no different to what David Beckham did.

Lewis Hamilton's problem is that he isn't a loser and we love a loveable loser. The character he had to build as a child is what made him the competitor and more importantly the person he is today.

It's like we don't mind you winning, but we need you to have 10 years of hardship failure along the journey to the promise land. And maybe just maybe we phuck with you. It's why Button, Hill and Mansell got most of their support in their heyday. Hill and Mansell also get the luxury of sympathy because their titles hopes were dashed by the skulduggery of those pesky foreigners :mjpls:

Always found it interesting Roman and Stan Kroenke get way more shyt than say Joe Lewis at Spurs.

Sterling is another who gets treated horribly.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
To be fair....

United about to make Arsenal look like world beaters. I truly feel like if Arteta goes with a Back three and Luiz is healthy its over. He pings a ball over the top Maguire is gonna shyt himself and stab Aubameyang in the box.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils