Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thats Xhaka, for the money they spent, and the amount of games he's played.

Its him
we have a winning record with Xhaka.

Three managers trust him to play.

Mustafi comes in and turns out defense into a circus within 10 minutes. And Mustafi cost the same as Xhaka.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we have a winning record with Xhaka.

Three managers trust him to play.

Mustafi comes in and turns out defense into a circus within 10 minutes. And Mustafi cost the same as Xhaka.

He has nothing with that.

Awful player.

Midfield player who ain't good at Midfield things, that cost almost 40 million. Nah

He's a practice player. Offers nothing, only thing keeping him around is the price they paid. He needs to pick up an injury.

Gazidis signing too, not a Wenger signing, even senile Wenger, knew better.

One of these goofy analytics signings. Worst Arsenal mid ive seen play

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has nothing with that.

Awful player.

Midfield player who ain't good at Midfield things, that cost almost 40 million. Nah

He's a practice player. Offers nothing, only thing keeping him around is the price they paid. He needs to pick up an injury.

Gazidis signing too, not a Wenger signing, even senile Wenger, knew better.

One of these goofy analytics signings. Worst Arsenal mid ive seen play
I agree, I can't stand him. Same dreadful sideways bs and always good for an emotional card a game. I'd much rather ElNeny at this point.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
I think the lack of crowds is helping the smaller clubs as players don't have the crushing pressure of the (sometimes significantly bigger) away crowd.

Old Trafford or Anfield are easier to go to without that 12th man..

It also means that some of the players who are used to a lot of fans find it hard to get as pumped up.
Facts pure and simple.. That adrenaline from the home crowd must be like crack... But seeing the smaller teams get shine is dope tho. I like when the league is an open race and not a 2 horse or 1 horse.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
RFpIMYf.png

#
Vdm4jto.png

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Guy has #allivesmatter in his handle. Already know what type of time he's on :mjpls:

Rashford is already going beyond the call of duty for a regular football player.
People should be happy he is even doing anything at all, but they want to point out all the other injustices in the country to him like his name is Boris :rudy: