Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This is why I give a fukk about anything they saying with training.

Ozil is closed to washed but I know he a better attacking mid than Willian and Ceballos, even at washed age.

We seen AMN be better than Bellerin for a calendar year, and he still sticks with Bellerin. We saw Martinez be better than Leno, and yet Martinez is gone. Nah, he deserves the heat.

I am not saying he should be sacked or anything because this team has a lot of mess, but if this shyt don't change in January, I will be on the bandwagon.

His in-game management has always been disaster class too. You don't take off Lacazette who was running on Cheetos, then bring on Eddie who plays in the same position, so they clog up the middle and negate each other. Waited too long for Pepe, then keep Ceballos on.

The Ozil thing is how you lose players and fans turn on the club.

Stars are stars and should be treated as such. I don't want to hear about work rate or defensive duties.

Pulis with a Asos account.

Watch him skool the PE teacher on Sunday again though, haven’t beaten us in 16 years...:francis:

“Records are there to be broken aren’t they!”
8x6jL8K.png

United winning. Arteta has no idea how to breakdown teams and United has better passers in midfield.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
His in-game management has always been disaster class too. You don't take off Lacazette who was running on Cheetos, then bring on Eddie who plays in the same position, so they clog up the middle and negate each other. Waited too long for Pepe, then keep Ceballos on.

The Ozil thing is how you lose players and fans turn on the club.

Stars are stars and should be treated as such. I don't want to hear about work rate or defensive duties.

United winning. Arteta has no idea how to breakdown teams and United has better passers in midfield.

Have you seen Fred and McTominay pass the ball? :stopitslime:

Going to be a glorious shyt off next weekend. :francis:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Partey wasn't on the ball enough, Ceballos ignored him a lot and did absolutely nothing with the ball. I wish he could've drove with the ball. Lacazette's touch ruined a couple of counters. Aubameyang and Lacazette don't work well together. Aubameyang best ever season was when he was playing down the middle and getting fed by 2 wingers in Dortmund. We need an AM. Rogers nullified whatever we did first half and Arteta couldn't account for it. Xhaka is so indecisive, he only split the lines once, every other pass was a fail, dude needs to go, he's so dead. I think one of our biggest issues and has been our issue for a while, is chemistry and cohesion. It's been this way for like 2 years, lol.​

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The big 6 being coached by fukking amateurs (except Klopp he accomplished his goals till now) . Making the premier league look like a sunday league.

I think the lack of crowds is helping the smaller clubs as players don't have the crushing pressure of the (sometimes significantly bigger) away crowd.

Old Trafford or Anfield are easier to go to without that 12th man..

It also means that some of the players who are used to a lot of fans find it hard to get as pumped up.