Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I'm :scust:by the arrogance of the club not getting a replacement for Lovern. Citeh taught everyone a valuable lesson last season and you lot ignored it.

unless am crazy klopp always knew that fab could play center back....same with rb and lb when u have milner no need to buy....that is how he thinks am not saying i agree :yeshrug:

in any case it safe to say pool aint winning the league and city well if its not fukkery , the their play don’t convince me so whateva..after that bullshyt call am just:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Matip is a wine glass , hate to say it but we may be looking at Fabinho--Gomez backline.

:unimpressed:
NTfjf8M.png

So what club is pulling a Leicester this year? :jbhmm:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
unless am crazy klopp always knew that fab could play center back....same with rb and lb when u have milner no need to buy....that is how he thinks am not saying i agree :yeshrug:

in any case it safe to say pool aint winning the league and city well if its not fukkery , the their play don’t convince me so whateva..after that bullshyt call am just:unimpressed:

Just because Fabinho can play CB doesn't mean he is going to be great at it and most likely to be exposed as the weak link. That already changed the dynamic of your press, your line will have to drop deeper. The presence from defending crosses is gone. If I'm playing Liverpool now I'm putting half of my attack down Fabinhos side or bombard the area with crosses.

With Fabinho playing CB it frees up for a more balanced midfield, with Wijnaldum ability to get into the box alongside Henderson and Thiago instead of a more one paced Fabinho, Thiago, Henderson trio.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You know the injury is crazy when the player can actually walk off the pitch without help

I wasn't buying that. I used the Tony Witter example. He's an old 90's player who was more known for a lower league career. He was a CB and was on loan to Reading from QPR, he broke/fractured his leg, early into the 2nd half and played for 30+ mins with that injury. After reading that as a kid, I always expected the worst from injuries.