Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
You talk about the france and Juventus team being stacked but the Belgium team is as well and Kevin didn't win anything with them. He also plays on man city who has better players. Why are you punishing Pogba for playing with great players but allow other people?

I cant cosign yall shytting on Pogba but allowing other people whoa re in better positions.

God damn breh I know you're a Pogba stan but at some point you need to stop being delusional :dead:

He isn't United biggest concern right now which is their defence but he is a concern. He has high expectations which he isn't meeting consistently.

But again, that defence needs to be addressed before Pogba, Sancho or anyone else.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
God damn breh I know you're a Pogba stan but at some point you need to stop being delusional :dead:

He isn't United biggest concern right now which is their defence but he is a concern. He has high expectations which he isn't meeting consistently.

What part of that is delusional?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You talk about the france and Juventus team being stacked but the Belgium team is as well and Kevin didn't win anything with them. He also plays on man city who has better players. Why are you punishing Pogba for playing with great players but allow other people?

I cant cosign yall shytting on Pogba but allowing other people whoa re in better positions.

What a terrible argument. :wtf:

KDB is one of the best 5 players in the world. His output is ridiculous and he regularly plays well in 3 or 4 different positions in ONE game. Pep always chops and changes tactics and KDB still performs at a high level.

Comparing Belgium to France is absurd :wtf:

You trolling? Gotta be.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Pogba has had his best years at Juve who were dominant in every position against everyone in Serie A, and a dope French team which was stacked. He always needs a supporting cast that are elite. He doesn't change games enough to warrant being 90 million.

Can't help but agree. Reminds me of Pirlo in that sense. Hell, almost any Regista needs 3 or 4 other players to truly shine. I'd go on record to say he NEVER had that at ManU. There's not ONE player I'd consider world class on that team.
Bruno, perhaps...but he's gotta maintain form for a whole season.

At the end of the day though, Pogba with all his problems, is one man. There's 10 other donkeys on the field that just gave up today. I could pick 3-5 other Premier League players at EVERY position better than Man U's starting 11.
When has that EVER happened at Man U.

Woodward, Ole, all of them should go. Europa league win and a decent UCL run gave a lifeline to this horrid front office.

And this is coming from a Gooner. Given the resources....Man U have squandered away a 150+ Million.

Chelsea will beat them next week, and West Brom play Burnley....if one of them wins...ManU is in the relegation zone. Amazing.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
People do the same shyt to Martial so its not just Pogba. I will defend those french players because I feel they get unjustified hate from the fanbase :yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
"Disappointing to concede 6 at home..."
U4w4ZBL.png

"But it's an honour to share the worst home result with the great Sir Alex, so there's progress!"
Vdm4jto.png

:laff: he even acknowledged it.

:dead:

Daps

But again, that defence needs to be addressed before Pogba, Sancho or anyone else.

This. He's not the scapegoat there are bigger issues but he hasn't been great for us and how many players do we need to sign around him for us to see him at his full potential. His desire and drive isnt what I want from 90million. KDB cost much less and has produced some beautiful football for City!

Pogba isn't the sole reason for United situation of course but I expected more from him honestly.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
People do the same shyt to Martial so its not just Pogba. I will defend those french players because I feel they get unjustified hate from the fanbase :yeshrug:

You know why....:sas2:

But on the real. Pogba was shyt today. But then again, ain't no fukkIN way you can tell me Maguire pulling back his own teammate isn't a more absurd sequence.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
You know why....:sas2:

But on the real. Pogba was shyt today. But then again, ain't no fukkIN way you can tell me Maguire pulling back his own teammate isn't a more absurd sequence.

Pogba and Zidane are my favorite players i will always admit that. Poga has been shyt the last couple games and I feel he should be coming on after 60 minutes or something. He's not on form and Ole keeps playing him. Why the hell wasn't he taken off after half time? Come on man :mjcry:

Harry does shyt i have never seen before on a pitch:francis: