Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Or just move on from Pogba. Don't build around him, he hasn't shown much since he's been back.

Honestly he can be replaced for less than 90mill.

Pogba isn't the main issue but he hasn't done enough

100% agree. Tactically, for some reason he hasn't been used properly. But truly world class players adjust. I think of Messi moving between RW and False 9. KDB basically anywhere in the midfield. Hell, Aubameyang been playing out of position for nearly 3 seasons...and he's won the golden boot already.
Ay some point yes, Pogba is to blame for poor attitude. But, I can't recall too many times where he's actually been paired with the personnel to make him work. I'd say Arsenal should take him, but Arteta requires people to actually play both sides of the ball.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
100% agree. Tactically, for some reason he hasn't been used properly. But truly world class players adjust. I think of Messi moving between RW and False 9. KDB basically anywhere in the midfield. Hell, Aubameyang been playing out of position for nearly 3 seasons...and he's won the golden boot already.
Ay some point yes, Pogba is to blame for poor attitude. But, I can't recall too many times where he's actually been paired with the personnel to make him work. I'd say Arsenal should take him, but Arteta requires people to actually play both sides of the ball.

Herrera seemed to help Pogba play freer, in that initial OGS impact.

Daps

Pogba has had his best years at Juve who were dominant in every position against everyone in Serie A, and a dope French team which was stacked. He always needs a supporting cast that are elite. He doesn't change games enough to warrant being 90 million.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Pogba has had his best years at Juve who were dominant in every position against everyone in Serie A, and a dope French team which was stacked. He always needs a supporting cast that are elite. He doesn't change games enough to warrant being 90 million.

You talk about the france and Juventus team being stacked but the Belgium team is as well and Kevin didn't win anything with them. He also plays on man city who has better players. Why are you punishing Pogba for playing with great players but allow other people?

I cant cosign yall shytting on Pogba but allowing other people whoa re in better positions.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
People lose their minds when talking about Pogba. You can't ignore what he did in Juventus and France just because they are good. I can't believe you guys actually make that argument.

If man u improves and Poga starts doing better, ya'll going to shyt on him for playing better with better players? fuk outta here with that. No one should be talking about only Poga right now. The whole team was shyt