Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He is physically weak and can't run. His favourite moves involves charging out of position and trying to press opponents before they face him up because if they do he's getting bypassed with ease. An overrated passer with less range than advertised. The definition of a fraud.

What I figured.

Kia and Edu looking at him and Oscar. I hate Arsenal.

2nd to 4th completely up in the air. This is going to be an exciting season

I would say 2nd to 6th. Maybe 7th.

A lot of these teams are flawed and the managers can't hide them without buying. Plus with no fans...it's a chess game.

Gooners going after Edu's kid.

Last edited:

Switch

All Star
Daps
What I figured.

Kia and Edu looking at him and Oscar. I hate Arsenal.

I would say 2nd to 6th. Maybe 7th.

A lot of these teams are flawed and the managers can't hide them without buying. Plus with no fans...it's a chess game.

Gooners going after Edu's kid.

We’ll be lucky to finish 8-10th I hate this club

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
2020 has been a tragic year but also a year of revelation for me. It's this year that I've started questioning Pep as a coach and his accomplishments.

Hasnt won the CL without xavi iniesta ane messi. Everytime he to a semi with bayern he got crushee and with city losing to that more times than not had no business too.:francis:

He over thinks every big game to the point it killss what he does best. Last year against lyon he had a wtf lineup and formation:mjlol:

The media is still protecting him so:yeshrug: may it long continue more PLS for pool:blessed:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Hasnt won the CL without xavi iniesta ane messi. Everytime he to a semi with bayern he got crushee and with city losing to that more times than not had no business too.:francis:

He over thinks every big game to the point it killss what he does best. Last year against lyon he had a wtf lineup and formation:mjlol:

The media is still protecting him so:yeshrug: may it long continue more PLS for pool:blessed:

I'm starting to believe even he knows he will win that type of game if he kept it simple, But he seems to want to display some crazy tactical innovations just to prove his own genius :pachaha:Only ever makes these drastic changes in the CL.

What he did against Barca while he was at Bayern was suicidal I almost couldn't believe it.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
It's an obvious panic signing, but he still has some quality left in him, even if it won't be too the level of a few years back.

Uruguayan players hate to lose and have good work ethic. And have no problem gooning it up when needed shouts to Paolo Montero. Even if they do take it to the extreme at times, Suarez :picard:.

This post is peak @Hurst :jeulzing: for his countrymen, I applaud you :clap:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I right to think that all non Man Utd fans are pointing and laughing at us for signing Cavani?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Am I right to think that all non Man Utd fans are pointing and laughing at us for signing Cavani?
If he's the only one coming in by tomorrow then yeah.

Arsenal fans? Probably for banter purposes but maybe not, since they have similar issues in terms of getting players in.