Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Them handballs and fouls are funny. Guess VAR only works for some teams. Oh well.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So why wasnt this deal done about a month ago?

And I'm not sure about the mentality.

It's an obvious panic signing, but he still has some quality left in him, even if it won't be too the level of a few years back.

Uruguayan players hate to lose and have good work ethic. And have no problem gooning it up when needed shouts to Paolo Montero. Even if they do take it to the extreme at times, Suarez :picard:.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH Tell me about Arsenal's new midfielder Jorginho

---------

I thought Aouar would get done. Shame as he fits the right profile.

Next summer should be interesting. Ozil, Kolasinac, Sokratis, Mustafi all have contracts coming off the books. Plus Lacazette on his last year.

He is physically weak and can't run. His favourite moves involves charging out of position and trying to press opponents before they face him up because if they do he's getting bypassed with ease. An overrated passer with less range than advertised. The definition of a fraud.

How do you tear your Achilles at such a young age? :picard:

Apparently it was a partial tear and he returned from injury in about 4 months.

The best club in Europe want our lil Callum. La Cobham really is the breeding ground :wow:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is physically weak and can't run. His favourite moves involves charging out of position and trying to press opponents before they face him up because if they do he's getting bypassed with ease. An overrated passer with less range than advertised. The definition of a fraud.

:wow:

So he's basically Xhaka with more mobility