Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I honestly don't think any serie a has any serious rivalries like that. Coaches and players move from club to club at any time and no one bats an eye :mjlol:

Which is really strange considering the ultras and how the mafia go around killing one another.

But then again I remember how corrupt Italy really is and all the President/Owners are probably on some money laundering thing anyway. Like when Uncle Festa had that dodgy relationship with Genoa.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Which is really strange considering the ultras and how the mafia go around killing one another.

But then again I remember how corrupt Italy really is and all the President/Owners are probably on some money laundering thing anyway. Like when Uncle Festa had that dodgy relationship with Genoa.

Do the Ultras even still do that shyt? Nowadays, it's like the only have energy to go against their own players

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Do the Ultras even still do that shyt? Nowadays, it's like the only have energy to go against their own players

I meant the Ultras doing ultra things and was a separate point from the Mafia hitting up the opps.

Im sure there was some phuckery a couple years back between Italian and Spanish? I think? Ultras for a EL tie.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Is he any good? Only see him once or twice.

Inconsistent and more a left winger than right. Now he may be a late bloomer, as last season with Sevilla was his best to date. But when I've seen him at Milan, Genoa, Marseille, hasn't really looked a world beater. More a squad player for the elite teams than a starter.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Its still a bit concerning that chelsea's players havent scoree or been all that threaning:patrice: