Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Yall selling ol boy to Spurs?

Also is Alexis is disciplined? He can be wasteful but once he finds 2/3 teammates to link with he, can be a joy and asset.

Who, Lautaro? Man I hope not!

Alexisanchez looked pretty good in the match. A lot better than in some of the Europa League games at the end of last season. He passed well, moved into good positions to receive the ball, showed a couple of nice skill moves. His shooting was lacking though. But I'll take that any day, I don't really want or expect him to score many goals. Lukaku and Lautaro will take care of that, as long as somebody does the creating for them consistently

Hasselbaink x Gudjonsen >>>>> Lukaku & Lautaro

Until you win something your strikeforce ain't shyt. :yeshrug:

Man please :mjcry: we haven't won a trophy of any kind for ten years! At least let me hold on to this crumb of comfort. The whole reason I got into liking Inter as a kid was that a) Serie A matches were broadcast on free-to-air TV here in Australia, unlike Premier League/other European leagues; and b) the elite strikers Inter had throughout my childhood. Adriano the Emperor :wow:, Crespo, Vieri, Recoba, Ibrahimovic, Eto'o, Milito. Even the likes of Obafemi Martins and Balotelli were pretty decent! So I'm really excited to see that at long last, in Lukaku and Lautaro, we've got an attack that lives up to the legacy of the past attacks we've had

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Who, Lautaro? Man I hope not!

Alexisanchez looked pretty good in the match. A lot better than in some of the Europa League games at the end of last season. He passed well, moved into good positions to receive the ball, showed a couple of nice skill moves. His shooting was lacking though. But I'll take that any day, I don't really want or expect him to score many goals. Lukaku and Lautaro will take care of that, as long as somebody does the creating for them consistently

Man please :mjcry: we haven't won a trophy of any kind for ten years! At least let me hold on to this crumb of comfort. The whole reason I got into liking Inter as a kid was that a) Serie A matches were broadcast on free-to-air TV here in Australia, unlike Premier League/other European leagues; and b) the elite strikers Inter had throughout my childhood. Adriano the Emperor :wow:, Crespo, Vieri, Recoba, Ibrahimovic, Eto'o, Milito. Even the likes of Obafemi Martins and Balotelli were pretty decent! So I'm really excited to see that at long last, in Lukaku and Lautaro, we've got an attack that lives up to the legacy of the past attacks we've had

You're an inter fan? :ohhh:

fukk you with a thorn filled, AIDS infected punani :pacspit:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Why would you think so low of me breh? :mjcry:

Oh I'm sorry, Milan? That's OK to be honest. I don't really consider it anywhere near as big of a deal as Inter - Juventus. I think for just about every Italian team, the rivalry against Juventus is more serious/heated than the rivalry with their local neighbours :russ: nobody likes them

Anyway it's cool to have another Serie A fan on here! Look forward to catching the derby with you :salute:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Oh I'm sorry, Milan? That's OK to be honest. I don't really consider it anywhere near as big of a deal as Inter - Juventus. I think for just about every Italian team, the rivalry against Juventus is more serious/heated than the rivalry with their local neighbours :russ: nobody likes them

Anyway it's cool to have another Serie A fan on here! Look forward to catching the derby with you :salute:

I honestly don't think any serie a has any serious rivalries like that. Coaches and players move from club to club at any time and no one bats an eye :mjlol:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I honestly don't think any serie a has any serious rivalries like that. Coaches and players move from club to club at any time and no one bats an eye :mjlol:

I know right. Pirlo has played for all the big three clubs, so has Vieira, Edgar Davids, Baggio, Zlatan and Bonucci, and that's just off the top off my head :dead: