Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
I'm so excited about Group D in the CL. Liverpool, Ajax, and Atalanta are going to light it up. Even a diminished Ajax that's been picked apart is still fun in the attack.

Also, Tony Khan is shyt. He should stick to pro wrestling decisions.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Forcing through a move for a player that doesn't want to be in Manchester always works out well :huhldup:

Smokescreen. United are done in the market. Woodward let us and Ole down in the worst way.
All this shyt in the media this week is so they can say they tried but nobody gave us a "fair" price aka we're cheap.

They got 4 more days to prove me wrong but I'm convinced the folks upstairs don't actually care if we win or not. There isn't enough tangible difference in the money/revenue for them to justify breaking the bank to move up from 4th to 1st and challenge in the CL. What they'll never understand is the hidden money (more fans, more merch, able to negotiate better deals) we're missing out on by not winning, because that isn't on paper or in contracts that they can count on. They don't see the value in things that aren't guaranteed.

You would think as much as these assclowns love trotting out our commercial potential that cutting the check for Sancho is about the biggest no brainer we could ever encounter. The state of this club smh.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Seriousy...What's good with Saliba though? :jbhmm:

The manager knows best :troll:

Honestly though such an weird transfer

I think Arteta is slowly easing him in. Probably doesnt want to have to blood in 2 new defenders at the same time especially those that are still young. And Gabriel is the more important 1 out of the 2, so you get him up and running adjusted to English football first. I expect Saliba to make his debut in the EL.