Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck What is going on with your boys?:hhh:

:hubie: I only pay attention to them for an elderly family member. My service to the community. :hubie:

I was kidnapped as a small yout and taken against my will to Fulham vs Trammere game. And I was continued to be punished by being taken to more Fulham games after that. Even got kits that I never asked for as presents. :scust: See what a traumatic childhood I had to put up with. I would of rather taken the belt than be subjected to all that. Once I was old enough to know better I :camby: them losers and went Foreign. :mjlit:

They haven't defending properly as a unit since Wise Old Owl Woy was there.

Pirouette P team plays too slow, turrible at quick transitions. I think they had either bottom 5 or bottom on counter attacking goals last season.

CONACAF Centre backs. That says it all

Defenders aren't taught how to defend. Modern coaches don't really coach defending anymore.

Brehe Swageland's are few and far between.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Never getting rid of this guy....

9X5NaLi.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I keep telling the mandem about Germany

"When I first met him, Sadio Mane looked like a rapper who was just starting out" - Juergen Klopp.

"The German coach considered bringing the Senegal star to Borussia Dortmund but decided against it because of his appearance.

Jurgen Klopp says he was not impressed when he first met Sadio Mane because the Liverpool star "looked like a rapper".

Mane arrived at Liverpool just a year into Klopp's tenure and has become a pivotal player for the Champions League winners, scoring 77 times in 161 appearances in all competitions to help them to Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and Club World Cup titles.

But the Senegal star had been on Klopp's radar long before the 2016 move to Anfield, as the German coach considered bringing him to Borussia Dortmund from Red Bull Salzburg, where he won the league and cup double.

Klopp, however, decided against signing him because of his appearance, allowing Southampton to snap him up from the Austrian giants.

"I remember my first encounter with Sadio. It was in Dortmund. There was a really young guy sitting there. His baseball cap was askew, the blond streak he still has today," Klopp said in a new documentary about the 27-year-old.

"He looked like a rapper just starting out. I thought: 'I don't have time for this' :mjpls: . Our team back then really wasn't bad. I needed someone who could handle not being a starter at the very beginning, someone I could develop.

"I'd say I have a pretty good feeling for people, but was I wrong! I further followed his career and continued success at Salzburg. In Southampton he just dominated.""

Klopp: Mane looked like a rapper when I first met him | Goal.com

And no this ain't about Klopp per-se. It is about casual judgements which are the norm in Germany.

Aubameyang
Mane
Boateng Brothers

They have a history of this.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Rumors going around Kolasinac might be starting. :mjtf:

5 - 0 it is.

Edit: Just rumors.

Don't like the front line at all. No pace will make it easy for the Liverpool wing backs.

Surprised at no Gabriel but can understand. His long passes would've been nice to test out.

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:hubie: I only pay attention to them for an elderly family member. My service to the community. :hubie:

I was kidnapped as a small yout and taken against my will to Fulham vs Trammere game. And I was continued to be punished by being taken to more Fulham games after that. Even got kits that I never asked for as presents. :scust: See what a traumatic childhood I had to put up with. I would of rather taken the belt than be subjected to all that. Once I was old enough to know better I :camby: them losers and went Foreign. :mjlit:

They haven't defending properly as a unit since Wise Old Owl Woy was there.

Pirouette P team plays too slow, turrible at quick transitions. I think they had either bottom 5 or bottom on counter attacking goals last season.

CONACAF Centre backs. That says it all

Defenders aren't taught how to defend. Modern coaches don't really coach defending anymore.

Brehe Swageland's are few and far between.

At least you got to see Boa Morte and Luis Saha tear it up :manny:
10 goals conceded in 3 games and the goal Mings scored, that defence... :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks like it'll be a midfield of Fabinho, Wijnaldum and Keita with Alisson in goal.

I'd like to see Minamino, Jones and Jota come on as subs.

Hoping the brehs Keita and Mane come through today. :wow:

Last edited: