Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I guess Rome is No Country for Young Men :dame:

What a year ago, you had a 3-4 younger (under 23) attackers + Dzeko. Now :flabbynsick:
That's what happens when you smuggle Allison and Salah out in the middle of the night in a Boston hometown deal.

And then spend that money and more on Schick, Pastore, Nzonzi, Olsen, Defrel :francis:

Thanks Monchi and Pallotta:pacspit:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Funny how that Pogba penalty was overturned yesterday....some teams have all the luck I guess :yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That's what happens when you smuggle Allison and Salah out in the middle of the night in a Boston hometown deal.

And then spend that money and more on Schick, Pastore, Nzonzi, Olsen, Defrel :francis:

Thanks Monchi and Pallotta:pacspit:

:picard:

Your lot are working backwards. When you went with the younger player model, you was competing for the title the best you could and either finished best of the rest or 3rd for 5-7 years. When you decide to change direction and go with experience you became worse. :dead:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Funny how that Pogba penalty was overturned yesterday....some teams have all the luck I guess :yeshrug:
Connolly grabbed Pogba, don't try it. :mjlol:

You got a penalty for this. Talk about luck.:troll:
tenor.gif