Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
City have to buy a striker before the window is done. They spend hundreds of millions, but they actually NEED a striker.
The problem is, there are no top strikers realistically for sale (not young ones at least). They’re becoming like gold dust to get your 20 plus goal a season out and out striker. Maybe they were placing all their eggs on Messi coming to City.

Sad to see the end of Aguero coming soon
:mjcry:

I still think Jesus is a good player but not what Man City need in a starting striker.
Jesus has always been a mid table striker at best. He was never gonna fill Sergio’s boots.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
HorribleGrandGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Shame Big Vic couldn’t get his first Serie A goal but he notched an assist and played very good.

The goals will come. I just need Iwobi to leave Everton and get consistent minutes. He can play as Naija’s 10. Etebo and Ndidi got that double pivot on lock. Big Vic hopefully is the answer to the striker problem we’ve had for the longest.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
what did you think of all the penalties you guys conceded?

First 2 were just stupid errors. Third one you see Maddison go down once he feels Mendy getting close to him. Of course, Michael Oliver who was the VAR referee that over turned the call and gave Chelsea a red last week, doesn't ever consult VAR. But who cares 5-2 is a sexier score line.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Shame Big Vic couldn’t get his first Serie A goal but he notched an assist and played very good.

The goals will come. I just need Iwobi to leave Everton and get consistent minutes. He can play as Naija’s 10. Etebo and Ndidi got that double pivot on lock. Big Vic hopefully is the answer to the striker problem we’ve had for the longest.

Iwobi better off staying at Everton. If he leaves he isn't going to play for a better coach than he has now. And considering how phucked the fixture list is, he'll get his games.

Better learning from Ancelotti and watching Jimmy in training and games then playing for an inconsistent mid table relegation fighters. If he goes abroad his inconsistency will make sure he'll be on the bench sooner than later.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Pedro is just hitting Serie A prime years :smugfavre:

Dzeko is living in the Luca Toni timeline, so thats 4 more years :wow:

My corncern is that Davide Santon is only 29 years old but has been washed for 7 years now :huhldup:
I’m actually looking forward to this game. I haven’t really been following Serie A for a while but it could be a lot more competitive this season.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Pedro is just hitting Serie A prime years :smugfavre:

Dzeko is living in the Luca Toni timeline, so thats 4 more years :wow:

My corncern is that Davide Santon is only 29 years old but has been washed for 7 years now :huhldup:

I guess Rome is No Country for Young Men :dame:

What a year ago, you had a 3-4 younger (under 23) attackers + Dzeko. Now :flabbynsick: