Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
arsenal are a joke for selling this boy
and it is not just for that save
i personally just believe he is a better keeper than leno
ah well.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
arsenal are a joke for selling this boy
and it is not just for that save
i personally just believe he is a better keeper than leno
ah well.

He is the better keeper, has a far better command of the pen area. IMO The reason why he got sold, Arsenal need money and they are having difficulty moving the players they want gone. It's either offers of loans or no ones interested in the players. Martinez is one of the few players they could actually get money for, which they did. Unfortunately for Martinez he only got his chance because of Rona delayed the season and he was sold because of Rona, as a way to generate funds.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
So they want to recreate a right Alphonso Davies, as they don't have a natural RB flyer. Pavard better suited to CB, Kimmich is full time in CM.

As long as he gets regular playing time I'm happy with this move. Though I could see him getting more minutes at Barca, but then he'd be playing in the dumpster fire that is the current Barca team. Crazy to think there might be a time this year (limited as it might be) that Bayern starts 2 Americans and a Canadian in their back line.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He is the better keeper, has a far better command of the pen area. IMO The reason why he got sold, Arsenal need money and they are having difficulty moving the players they want gone. It's either offers of loans or no ones interested in the players. Martinez is one of the few players they could actually get money for, which they did. Unfortunately for Martinez he only got his chance because of Rona delayed the season and he was sold because of Rona, as a way to generate funds.

I hope to God he's gone next summer. Couldn't stand him from the start.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
As long as he gets regular playing time I'm happy with this move. Though I could see him getting more minutes at Barca, but then he'd be playing in the dumpster fire that is the current Barca team. Crazy to think there might be a time this year (limited as it might be) that Bayern starts 2 Americans and a Canadian in their back line.

Don't expect too much time unless its injuries for the first couple of months. Bayern don't really throw signed young players in like that at the start.