Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Lets see if you brehs are still saying this in 2-3 months time. :mjgrin:

Tbh it's something I thought about for years at Chelsea.

There was one season where I remember he was trash.

Other than that he has been one of their best players for years. It was truly baffling the hate he used to get.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin:

Laca is a good option as a striker as well. I also don't see the hate he's getting.

He doesn't draw people out of position. He isn't a threat over the top, he's easier to defend than someone like Eddie whose movement is better.

Playing him at home with Willian is excessive. At least Pepe will keep West Ham defenders honest.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbh it's something I thought about for years at Chelsea.

There was one season where I remember he was trash.

Other than that he has been one of their best players for years. It was truly baffling the hate he used to get.

Nah, Willian legit stinks. :manny:

He averages like 3 open play goals a season and doesn't create nearly enough to make up for his lack of goals. Guy spends 85% of the season doing cardio on the wings.

Chelsea fans hate him because we lost the likes of Salah and De Bruyne and had to watch this bum for 7 seasons.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Nah, Willian legit stinks. :manny:

He averages like 3 open play goals a season and doesn't create nearly enough to make up for his lack of goals. Guy spends 85% of the season doing cardio on the wings.

Chelsea fans hate him because we lost the likes of Salah and De Bruyne and had to watch this bum for 7 seasons.

Willian is literally the only player you have who is not afraid to get the ball from the defense/midfield and link play with the attack