Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
The board ain't gonna release that kind of money is the problem. We need someone on the right, yes, but I think our biggest priority is in the back and then at CDM. In an ideal world we get Sancho, Koulibaly and Ndidi but that isn't happening.

Chelsea was also banned for a transfer window so this is almost like them compensating for that.

Igahlo's tekkers leave so much to be desired. It seems like when he gets the ball with his back to goal the ball is always getting caught beneath his feet.
They honestly need to do a fire sale (Pogba and shaw), bush the manager and Woodward, and keep Alex Ferguson as far away from Old Trafford as possible.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
They honestly need to do a fire sale (Pogba and shaw), bush the manager and Woodward, and keep Alex Ferguson as far away from Old Trafford as possible.

Bro, it's the Glazers. They've loaded the club with debt and taken out equity for their personal gain. The rot is at the top.

I don't think we need a fire sale right now. I do think we need a new manager. An astute manager can get a lot out of this side. The talent for the most part is there, we just need a few more pieces to solidify things.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruno Fernandes without penalties

466335275-e1513373604165.jpg