Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I hope you man aren't really fooled by Calvert-Lewin. He's a decent aerial threat and today he got the benefit of playing against a ten man relegation contender team, but overall dude is a :trash: striker on a good bit of form. As the season progresses Everton will be exposed for not having a good centre forward option. Also I suspect James lack of cover on the right flank coupled with errors from Pickford will hamper them severly. James actually reminds me of when Di Maria first came to the league and started on fire before falling off. I think he'll end up getting Evertonized, fade away and Everton will only be marginally better than last season. But we'll see :manny:

DCL is just following in the fine tradition of Kevin Davies and Andy Carroll. A Handful to play against with pace to get in behind. His finishing is poor, but he has work rate and that is what you need in this era.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
MQ3WUCyW

:hhh:

James, Fosu & Mctominay???

:russ:

Maybe Ole started James on the right to tell the board to get a proper RW....:ohhh:

:mjcry:

Watch Daniel James have a MotM performance.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I got Richarlison in so I'm good.

SN: Is it me or do so many players seem overvalued this round of FPL?

Nah, it's not that, it's they got too many forwards in midfield. Auba, Murda, Rashford are the 3 off top. They finally decided to move Martial to forward after being a midfielder for the past 2-3 seasons.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nah, it's not that, it's they got too many forwards in midfield. Auba, Murda, Rashford are the 3 off top. They finally decided to move Martial to forward after being a midfielder for the past 2-3 seasons.

But the net net wouldn't/shouldn't matter. You still have only 100 quid to buy players. Whether they're in the midfield or the attack shouldn't matter (outside of pts scoringng)