Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Fergie thought he could play Rooney in that role since RVP was the main man and Rooney didn't wanna play there, part of the reason he wanted to leave the second time..
I remember Jose was asked about Rooney in midfield and he was like; "He's either a 9 or a 10 not a 8 or 6 :camby:"

Before Jose saw that Rooney was too :flabbynsick:

Still remember during the EFL Cup final, Rooney was meant to come on but Ibra scored the winner and sent on Fellaini instead, Rooney said he was embarrassed :bryan:

I'm sure That Mourinho-Fellaini love affair was traumatizing for Utd fans. Bringing that breh on and spamming long balls...Mourinho is washed :hhh:

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you man aren't really fooled by Calvert-Lewin. He's a decent aerial threat and today he got the benefit of playing against a ten man relegation contender team, but overall dude is a :trash: striker on a good bit of form. As the season progresses Everton will be exposed for not having a good centre forward option. Also I suspect James lack of cover on the right flank coupled with errors from Pickford will hamper them severly. James actually reminds me of when Di Maria first came to the league and started on fire before falling off. I think he'll end up getting Evertonized, fade away and Everton will only be marginally better than last season. But we'll see :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Remember United fans fawning over CM Rooney after that Van Persie assist :mjlol:
Thought that nikka was going to become Xavi overnight :mjlol:

I think it's Fergie fault who originally put it out there that Gooney could play deeper as he grew older and the silly kunt believed it. Thing is Gooney has never been a midfielder like EVER, sure he likes to drop deeper because he's a SS not a CAM. Besides wing back the one position you don't want to play if you've lost your legs and are new to the position is CM.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
MQ3WUCyW

:hhh:

James, Fosu & Mctominay???