Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Since he's been at Everton I've seen him miss too many chances that I would expect a top striker to bury. He's a good striker but not the guy I'd trust to buy if I was a big team. Same with jesus imo

Definitely agree with Rodriguez, playing very well
Mentality plays such a major part. You can have the talent but if you don’t have the mental strength, it’s wasted. Torres is a classic example once he moved to Chelsea.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Since he's been at Everton I've seen him miss too many chances that I would expect a top striker to bury. He's a good striker but not the guy I'd trust to buy if I was a big team. Same with jesus imo

Definitely agree with Rodriguez, playing very well

He's reminds me of Cavani at Palermo and the early Napoli days. Needs to take the jump this season tho, as he does have that Jermaine Defoe streaky scoring form.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
And a large number of smart TVs, including mine, have Roku pre-installed on them.

Guess what service NBC failed to negotiate with properly to put Peacock on it?

An extra five bucks a month to watch on my computer instead of my 55-inch TV. Two more years, then I hope CBS or ESPN gets the rights.

Sorry, I'll stop complaining about US PL TV rights for awhile now.

All facts. I finally got to use my Chromecast but this is a farce.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
EhzmeUpWoAEjcNM

breh’s hair looking like a mop. :mjlol:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
And a large number of smart TVs, including mine, have Roku pre-installed on them.

Guess what service NBC failed to negotiate with properly to put Peacock on it?

An extra five bucks a month to watch on my computer instead of my 55-inch TV.
Two more years, then I hope CBS or ESPN gets the rights.

Sorry, I'll stop complaining about US PL TV rights for awhile now.

Same predicament here. No Peacock on Fire stick and I can't even do the Chromecast off my iPhone.

I'm paying the $5 for all PL games but very soon one of these apps gonna get cut.

I already got ESPN+ for marquee Serie A games and the FA cup. Will re-subscribe to CBS when UCL is back, but that might be my limit. Still have Netflix and HBO Max that I'm subscribed to as well.

NBC knows that the EPL is very likely the only draw for most people to get Peacock TV hence them moving some games to Peacock.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Doucoure's defending on that Son-Kane incident was brilliant. Son expected him to follow Kane but Doucoure didn't follow, let Kane narrow his angle. You can argue the ball could've been played earlier but :yeshrug:.

Same predicament here. No Peacock on Fire stick and I can't even do the Chromecast off my iPhone.

I'm paying the $5 for all PL games but very soon one of these apps gonna get cut.

I already got ESPN+ for marquee Serie A games and the FA cup. Will re-subscribe to CBS when UCL is back, but that might be my limit. Still have Netflix and HBO Max that I'm subscribed to as well.

NBC knows that the EPL is very likely the only draw for most people to get Peacock TV hence them moving some games to Peacock.

How come breh?