Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Everton so far showing no fear against tottenhams “pressing” :mjlol: thought Tottenham was supposed to be a tier above Everton ..maybe it’s bc be they have the better manager? :jbhmm:

Daps

And a large number of smart TVs, including mine, have Roku pre-installed on them.

Guess what service NBC failed to negotiate with properly to put Peacock on it?

An extra five bucks a month to watch on my computer instead of my 55-inch TV. Two more years, then I hope CBS or ESPN gets the rights.

Sorry, I'll stop complaining about US PL TV rights for awhile now.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:whoo: Everton really looking like an Ancelotti team with their passing now. These midfield upgrades have already done wonders.

Shame their wingers are inconsistent and injury prone. :francis:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:ld: I dont think Richarlison is ever going to be that guy

He's basically Gabriel Jesus V2

Na I think he’s got what it takes to be a top player, he can play anywhere across the front three. Gabriel Jesus is another class player that needs polishing. Tho It was interesting to see Richarlison lose his place to Jesus in the last Copa America.

James Rodriguez could be a perfect fit for Everton as they have lacked that classic no10 player to link the midfield with the attack, as well as dead ball situations

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Na I think he’s got what it takes to be a top player, he can play anywhere across the front three. Gabriel Jesus is another class player that needs polishing. Tho It was interesting to see Richarlison lose his place to Jesus in the last Copa America.

James Rodriguez could be a perfect fit for Everton as they have lacked that classic no10 player to link the midfield with the attack, as well as dead ball situations

Since he's been at Everton I've seen him miss too many chances that I would expect a top striker to bury. He's a good striker but not the guy I'd trust to buy if I was a big team. Same with jesus imo

Definitely agree with Rodriguez, playing very well