Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Yes it should.:mjpls:

All high value transfers have big expectations, idiot. Regarding Pogba he was an already established player, playing for the best team in Italy and one of the best in Europe. He was wearing the iconic Juve #10 shirt, so his expectations were higher, much higher. Havertz been playing for what the 5th best team in Germany and hasnt even made it to the CL KO rounds. That is quite a difference if we keeping it reality. :manny:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This Thiago saga is a such a pain:francis:

It's nice to see that we are being responsible but damn.. all this penny pinching over 30m

Dont be surprised if he goes some where else for LESS than the price that is been asked for...

If they couldnt afford wegner after the player said pool was his choice ..i have no faith

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Should have never gone to Inter. Even though at the time serie A was the biggest league in the world.

Young Benzema reminded me a lot of Ronaldo when he was first coming up at Lyon. Benz has had a great career but I thought he was gonna be even more dominant. He had everything as a youth, pace, skill, strength..
Mbappe is the closest to R9. But he doesn’t have the tekkers R9 had. Nobody does. And people forget how much pace R9 had. Nikka was outrunning dudes while fat :pachaha:

Last edited: