Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
EgsVCVKXYAE_-Gv

:hhh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised none of these top teams with keeper needs have gone after Onana from Ajax yet.

Chelsea are the only team I've seen linked with him. Obviously their is the return to Barca, but don't think that will happen for another season or two.

Think his size is what put Chelsea off. He's listed as 6'3 but I doubt that's real, looks and plays smaller than that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The night before, the RSL first team had lost 2-0 to FC Dallas in MLS play. While walking the fields at the USSDA playoffs, Hansen, Williams and the rest of the RSL front-office contingent came across Kellyn Acosta, a Black FC Dallas player. Then-RSL General Manager Craig Waibel introduced Hansen to Acosta, then 21, who had scored a goal in Dallas’ victory over RSL the previous night.

“Waibel said, ‘Hey, Dell Loy, this is Kellyn Acosta, one of the guys who scored against us last night,’” recalled Williams. “Kellyn said hello, and the first comment that Dell Loy made was something like, ‘Hey Craig, when are we gonna lynch this guy?’ Kellyn was right there, he said this right in front of him. I just turned around and walked away, and left the conversation… I just walked away. I couldn’t even deal with it.”

:gucci:
US soccer always been racist as fukk. It’s that hipster racism though, I’m sure dude would have voted for Obama for a third time.