Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I’m still tripping over that. That’s something you say to a Griezmann or Vidal type player, not a club legend that still has tread on the tires.

There’s a handful of managers that have the pedigree to pull something like that off, but Ronald Koeman isn’t one of them :mjlol:

Not even the Dutch manager I'd have even went with if it had to only be a Dutch manager. Erik ten Hag at least makes more sense. He has Ajax playing beautiful football and was seconds away from having them play in the Champions League Final. What has Ronald ever done? Unless the whole reason for Ronald is just based on he played for Barca.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
image.jpg
:ufdup:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Not even the Dutch manager I'd have even went with if it had to only be a Dutch manager. Erik ten Hag at least makes more sense. He has Ajax playing beautiful football and was seconds away from having them play in the Champions League Final. What has Ronald ever done? Unless the whole reason for Ronald is just based on he played for Barca.

How you gonna hire a dude who couldn't even hack it at Southampton or Everton :bryan:

Messi would be wasting time by staying, the writing is clearly on the wall hete

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
so Barca clears $71 million from their wage bill alone with Messi gone. I figure all his pets will want to leave too.

obviously the fashion he's leaving in is less ideal, Barca can start rebuilding their midfield and fullback position with a few signees in the next 3 windows

:hubie: