Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

love to see it...a great leeds with madman Bielsa leading them is good for football.

real talk though. Messi have proven again he doesn't have the mental fortitude of Ronaldo.

this is coming out a few days after they dude his best friend he needs to :camby:

he's no goat.
:troll: Messi is just a shorter Karl Malone who plays soccer ...

foh who in their right mind would go through a rebuild at this stage in their career? Team is under colossal debt and wage bill :mjlol:

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
I was wrong

Messi in the prem:ohhh:

Messi vs Ronaldo in Serie A:ohhh:

Neymar once again in Messi's shadow:mjlol:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
EgSYQtNXoAIGrca

Agent Pogba :troll:

Why's Neymar looking at Pogba like that? :dame:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
real talk though. Messi have proven again he doesn't have the mental fortitude of Ronaldo.

this is coming out a few days after they dude his best friend he needs to :camby:

he's no goat.

:mjlol: I thought the he's not a goat argument included him being a one club player? Now his departure is an issue too?
Takes more mental strength and drive to leave to a completely new team and league at 33 breh

His departure might end up being a sacrifice for Barto to be voted out.
But I'm not believing shyt till I see him in another teams starting 11 on a match day

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

That's a big signing for Leeds. Peter Lim is doing everything he can to get Valencia relegated I see.

Let your skipper and one of your best defenders go to your Derby rivals for free. Sell one of your most promising players for pennies on the dollars. Sell one of your top forwards and a Spanish international for cheap.

Take Ls upon Ls Valencia brehs. It was never the same after the board sacked Marcelino. It's funny because Marcelino produced Valencia's best season in the better part of 10 years (UCL Qualification, CDR Champions, EL Semifinalists)