Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
These bum ass Spaniards are lucky they made it out the group stage. Someone on the coli said the future of Soccer is black. It's coming if they like it or not.
african players need to take it back to the crib

i understand getting money at big clubs

at least in that case the financial compensation is there to offset the racist abuse

but playing for the scumbags on the national level when you could go where your roots are planted¿

they got nikkas captured mentally

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
These bum ass Spaniards are lucky they made it out the group stage. Someone on the coli said the future of Soccer is black. It's coming if they like it or not.
Thiago and Rodrigo have been getting called up for years, but I guess they’re not black enough for The Coli :mjpls:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I dont like what adidas are doing for united when they're doing fire for Ajax and Arsenal. :stopitslime:

Regardless of what kit they give you it's going to look bad with that obnoxious Chevy Logo taking up majority of the front. I'm sure adidas doesn't even bother knowing it's just going to waste.

But in all fairness Ajax and Arsenal are getting better kits than even Bayern and Real Madrid at this point.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Regardless of what kit they give you it's going to look bad with that obnoxious Chevy Logo taking up majority of the front. I'm sure adidas doesn't even bother knowing it's just going to waste.

But in all fairness Ajax and Arsenal are getting better kits than even Bayern and Real Madrid at this point.

That Chevy logo will be the death of me. :francis:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
african players need to take it back to the crib

i understand getting money at big clubs

at least in that case the financial compensation is there to offset the racist abuse

but playing for the scumbags on the national level when you could go where your roots are planted¿

they got nikkas captured mentally

Facts, bring a world cup back home, not to a country that'll hate crime your family and shyt :scust: