Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Clapsteel O'Neal

Was is it you that put me on to these man? Whoever did, thank you, love these man, even Poet goofy ass

Yeah it would've been me. Me and my bwoys H A T E poet, it's damn near on sight with him lol. I'm not a fan of chucky either but that podcast is hit or miss. But all in all i agree with you. I do love the filthyfellas crew. Dem man are elite.

I'll put you on to another one thats from that crew of people

Loonz and Margs' No Behaviour podcast.

Loonz is a national treasure. Margs is from Mashtown/hackney and is one of those certi rappers from the past decade. Loonz is literally his bwoy who was a professional roadman, but Loonz might be the funniest person on the internet. Dude is just fried lol

concise

Veteran
Daps
Still have to go through the qualifiers though, Celtic have been knocked out of it 2 years in a row:patrice:
Wanna see how this conference thing works out next year.:skip:

Looking at the qualifying lists, it looks like Conference is about to be the bulk of the current Europa League and Europa League is going to be a buffer.
No one from a League lower than 15th in the coefficients will be qualifying for Europa anymore. :patrice:

2021–22 UEFA Europa League - Wikipedia

2021–22 UEFA Europa Conference League - Wikipedia

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

Rumours breh, they gotta stop:mjlol:

:francis::mjgrin::mjcry:

he knows that a new coach cant save barca. the problem is the old players. its delusional to think that barca will get rid of vidal, rakitic, suarez, biscuits, pique, alba, umitii all in one summer and replace them with players who will need time to adapt to barca. especially seeing as barca aint got alot of cash. if he's smart he'll push to leave this summer or it'll b another shyt season.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
he knows that a new coach cant save barca. the problem is the old players. its delusional to think that barca will get rid of vidal, rakitic, suarez, biscuits, pique, alba, umitii all in one summer and replace them with players who will need time to adapt to barca. especially seeing as barca aint got alot of cash. if he's smart he'll push to leave this summer or it'll b another shyt season.
He won't leave, he's gonna sit this out and go through the storm. He loves the club and he is the club tbh. They're getting a new bored soon.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Manchester City have announced plans for a statue of Spanish playmaker David Silva at Etihad Stadium.

Silva's successful 10-year spell at City came to an end after Saturday's Champions League defeat by Lyon.

Signed from Valencia in 2010, the midfielder, 34, made 436 appearances and helped City win 14 trophies.

"David is a transformational player, a quiet leader who has inspired everyone around him," said City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak.
I assume they'll be ones for Aguero and Komapny
Not gonna have one for Shaun Goater or Paul dikkov? :smh: