Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Germany? :mjlol:.

You just don't know how :mjpls: they are ..

They ain't changing that blueprint. No takeover. That's never, never, never gonna change. They're too stuck in their ways. :scusthov:

Winning >>>>>>

Spain already learning the hard way. Germany will learn before Italy/Spain do.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Winning >>>>>>

Spain already learning the hard way. Germany will learn before Italy/Spain do.

Yeah you don't know ... Germany ain't the USA. The famous social "folk rather than money first" ethos of the country should at least give people like you who don't know the country a hint as to what drives them.

You don't wipe out belief in scientific theories (many of which they created, which place them at the top ahead of even other yts) in a generation or two.

You are so wrong you almost couldn't be more wrong :hhh: .

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
They all have a French passport and scored goals in the CL. :skip:
I ain't gonna watch them get injured against Burnley, cause Ole played them for 120 minutes against Linclon City in the 3rd round of the Carabo Cup. :unimpressed:

But then again I'd still take a half hurt Coman.

Still can't believe Daniel James is a footballer, he had me fooled for 2 weeks.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I ain't gonna watch them get injured against Burnley, cause Ole played them for 120 minutes against Linclon City in the 3rd round of the Carabo Cup. :unimpressed:

But then again I'd still take a half hurt Coman.

Still can't believe Daniel James is a footballer, he had me fooled for 2 weeks.

I have a connection to him because I lost my father last year after getting my first college degree (finally), so I know how much it hurts and changes you after everything is set and done. However, GOD DAMN that nikka sucks :laff:

Last edited:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
But that Spanish core was dominant because of what Pep did on a club level. All del-Bosque did was implement a more defensive version of Pep's system.
Spain won the Euro 2008 without much trouble. Xavi was also named player of the tournament