Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Dembele is still young and when he’s played he’s direct and dangerous. He’s showed promise especially in his 2nd season. Yes he’s had injury problems but he’s only 23, I wouldn’t give up on him so fast. We’ve seen players go from injury prone to reliable
Ah yes dembele, half man, half tissue paper. He's barely kicked a ball. Besides spring doesn't arrive with one flower they need a whole new fukking team.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
They can't afford Neymar right now. They'd have to offer PSG half the squad.
They don't need neymar, they need a striker, two midfielders and a new defense. heck arther would have been a good fit for this match but he said fukk barca i aint playing for yall again. they brought in pjanic in his replacement who is worse and disgustingly slow. safe to say the barca board is legitimately retarded and quite possibly corrupt.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Dembele
Messi
Umtiti
De Jong
Semedo
Fati

These should be considered the only untouchables. They should slowly get rid of the rest.

Madrid’s transfers have been far better than Barca’s over the last number of years. They’ve bought so many young talented players (Vinicius, Rodrygo, Odergaard, Kubo, Valverde, Miltao, Mendy, Reinier) not being able to sign somebody cause of COVID is probably a blessing in disguise. This upcoming season they’ll further their development and be more involved. In contrast Barca just have Dembele, De Jong & Fati :francis:

Dembele ain't got the dog in him.

Majestic

Daps
Theyve got plenty of players they could sell/trade to bring him on, Griez, Dembele, Coutinho, Umtiti. Suarez will probably leave so those wages won’t be a burden on them as well
hardly any clubs got the funds to spend this summer and they need to pay they players.

Majestic

Daps
roberto coming off, i told y''all he looked tired af, even 10 mins in.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And Barca's players are on insane wages apparently. Going to be very tough shifting players they dont want.

Also when are we going to start filing paperwork for Busquets? :patrice:
2wfqtrd.jpg

the paperworks been filed