Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
He has 11 months left on his current contract, so with a 3 year extension on top of that he'll be 34-35 making good money :manny:

Let's keep it real breh, there are other clubs who can pay him the same if not more and they will be more ambitious clubs where he will win more

There's no reason for him to stay at Arsenal, loyalty doesn't pay :yeshrug:

But like I said as an arsenal fan I'm happy he has decided to stay

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Let's keep it real breh, there are other clubs who can pay him the same if not more and they will be more ambitious clubs where he will win more

There's no reason for him to stay at Arsenal, loyalty doesn't pay :yeshrug:

But like I said as an arsenal fan I'm happy he has decided to stay
Maybe he’s happy there :yeshrug: and you never know when Father Time will catch up

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Its great he is staying...

But what the fukk is the brudda thinking :mjlol: no benefit at all for him to stay at arsenal :yeshrug:

It’s pretty clear he loves being at Arsenal just from the way he interacts with the fans so I can’t knock him if he’s happy :manny:

The rumours are that he wouldn’t sign unless there were assurances of building the squad so I’ve gotta assume there are some signings on the way. I’m not happy about Willian but I’m trying to not be pessimistic like I usually am.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Maybe he’s happy there :yeshrug: and you never know when Father Time will catch up

It’s pretty clear he loves being at Arsenal just from the way he interacts with the fans so I can’t knock him if he’s happy :manny:

The rumours are that he wouldn’t sign unless there were assurances of building the squad so I’ve gotta assume there are some signings on the way. I’m not happy about Willian but I’m trying to not be pessimistic like I usually am.

I hear you brehs but Arsenal fans are going to move on and not care or really remember about Auba 10 years from now. Like I said loyalty doesn't pay :yeshrug: