Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Its like they conspired against him scoring. :gucci:

First time for Man Utd he starts a game and doesn't score:mjcry:, he had Welsh Sonic and no legs Mata, breh had no chance. Also Periera decided to do a Cryuff turn instead of passing it. :unimpressed:

Forget Williams. What the hell has Dan James been doing better than Chong?

When Sancho arrives, one of them needs to :camby: for the rest of the season, if this Chong LB experiment works, Daniel James needs to hope Swansea will take him back on loan..

F K

All Star
Daps
And how do you line up with Sancho?
Rotate him with sadio salah and firmino to keep them all fresh. Salah can play up top with sancho and mane on the wings and firmino can play with any combo or sancho salah and mane at wide forward

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Rotate him with sadio salah and firmino to keep them all fresh. Salah can play up top with sancho and mane on the wings and firmino can play with any combo or sancho salah and mane at wide forward

:picard:

That's a waste of $120 million

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
0FkbWO8jLP056dKs8v1WtFDj1RhoGdV4_QSLRWHltpVciowbLsH9YgVuvNCtWhnneeLd07q-sP_k9wU=s1500-nd

:blessed:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I mean, dude is a investor :manny:

LeBron-James-Liverpool.jpg

LeBron-Liverpool-Mobile-Hero-Imaeg-1080x1168.jpg
Research before hate my fellow Arsenal loving Friend.:mjlol:

We've all been guilty off this:russ:
Bron’s been an investor for years tbf and this is Liverpool’s first kit with Nike. You know he isn’t gonna wear another branded kit out in public :manny:

I know he's an investor brehs

But he wasn't mentioning shyt about Liverpool till they became successful :mjlol: